Purification Through Tawheed : Mankind's Greatest Need|
|Source: Al-Ibanah Magazine|
|Article ID : TAW010003  |
« Previous || Page 7 of 7
1. Sharhul-'Aqeedatul-Tahaawiyyah (p. 69).
2. Fadl 'Ilmus-Salaf (p. 47) of al-Haafidh Ibn Rajab (died 795H).
3. Related by ad-Daarimee (1/102) and Abu Nu'aym in al-Hilyah (7/ 280), with a Saheeh isnaad.
4. Related by al-Bukaaree (1/49) and Muslim (no. 16) from 'AbduIlaah ibn 'Umar - may God be pleased with him.
5. Related by Muslim (no. 20).
6. Related by Muslim (no. 19).
7. Lisaan ul-'Arab (3/450) of Ibn Mandhoor and also al-Hujjah fee Bayaanil-Mahajjah (1/305) of Abul-Qaasim al-Asbahaanee.
8. Ad-Dururus-Sunniyyah (1/48) of Shaykh 'Abdur- Rahmaan ibn Hasan.
9. Jawharah at-Tawheed (p. 10).
10. Sharh Kitaabut-Tawheed min Saheehil-Bukaaree (1/38).
11. Lawaami' al-Anwaarul-Bahiyyah (1/128) of as-Safaareenee. For the division of Tawheed into three types, refer to: al-Ibaanah 'an Sharee'atil-Firqatin-Naajiyah (p. 693-694) of Ibn Battah (died 387H); Kitaab ut-Tawheed of Ibn Mandah (died 395H) and al-Hujjah fee Bayaanil-Mahajjah (1/85,
1/111-113) of Abul-Qaasim al-Asbahaanee (died 535H).
12. Qur'an - Soorah Maryam 19.65.
13. Taqreebut-Tadmuriyyah (p. 110) of Shaykh Ibn al-'Uthaymeen.
14. Taqreebut-Tadmuriyyah (p. 110-111).
15. Taqreebut-Tadmuriyyah (p. 112-113).
16. Taqreebut-Tadmuriyyah (p. 116-117).
17. Qur'aan - Soorah Aal 'lmraan 3:64.
18. Mandaarijus-Saalikeen (3/449-450) of lbn al-Qayyim.
19. Qur'aan - Soorah al-Faatiha 1:1 - and what follows is a completion of this soorah.
20. Sharhul-'Aqeedatul-Tahaawiyyah (pp. 89-90) of lbn Abil-'Izz.
21. Qur'aan - Soorahtun- Naas 114:1.
22. Hukmul-Intimaa (p.58) of Shaykh Bakr Abu Zayd - slightly adapted.
23. Related by Muslim (no.1768) from 'Ubayy ibn Ka'b - may God be pleased with him.
24. Refer to Majmoo' al-Fataawaa (1/54) of Ibn Taymiyyah.
25. Hasan: Related by at-Tahawee and Ibn Hibbaan. Al-Haafidh Ibn Hajar authenticated it in Ahadeethul-'AaIiyaat (no.16).
26. Saheeh: Related by at-Tabaraanee in al-Mu'jamul-Kabeer (3/203/2) from Ibn 'Umar - may God be pleased with him. It was authenticated by al-Albaanee in Saheehul-Jaami' (no. 4405).
27. Related by Muslim (no.726)
28. Saheeh: Related by an-Nasaa'ee and al-Haakim, who declared it saheeh.
29. At-Tawheed wa Atharahu fee Hayaatil-Muslim (p.30) of Ahmad ibn Ibraaheem al-Hareeqee.
30. Madaarijus-Saalikeen (3/450).
31. Qur'aan - Soorah Saad 38:29.
32. Related by Ahmad (4/63).
33. Saheeh: Related by Ahmad (no. 5114) and Ibn Asaakir (19/96/1), from Ibn 'Umar - may God be pleased with him. It was authenticated by al-Haafidh
al-'Iraaqee in Takhreejul-Ihya (3/42), and al-Haafidh Ibn Hajr in in Fathul-Baaree (10/222).
34. At-Tawheed wa Atharahu fee Hayaatil-Muslim (p.29).
35. Related by al-Bukhaaree (1/13) and Muslim (1/272), from Ibm 'Abbaas - may God be pleased with him.
36. Related by Bukhaaree (1/532) and Muslim (5/16).
37. At-Tawheed wa Atharahu fee Hayaatil-Muslim (p.29).
38. Qur'aan - Soorah Aal-'Imraan 3:163.
39. Qur'aan - Soorah Nahl 16:51.
40. Qur'aan - Soorah Mu'minoon 23:117.
41. Qur'aan - Soonh az-Zukhruf 43:45.
42. Qur'aan - Soorah al-Mumtahinah 60:4.
43. Qur'aan - Soorah Saafaat 37:35-36.
44. This is the saying of the people of Kalaam (speculative theology), Abu Mansoor al-Maatureedee in al-Tawheed (pp.20-21), and for a similiar misconception refer to Fee Dhilaalil-Qur'aan (5/2707) of Sayyid Qutub. Compare this meaning of Ilah with the correct explanations of great mufassirs - such as Imaam Ibn Jareer at-Tabaree in his Tafseer (20/102) and Ibn Katheer in his Tafseer (3/398) - which is: the one who is who is worshipped and who alone deserves to be worshipped.
45. He is Abul-Hasan 'Alee ibn Ismaa'eel al-Asharee (died 324H) - to whom the Ashariyah'aqeedah is is incorrectly ascribed, since he abandoned the 'aqeedah - and that of the Mu'tazilah previously - for the 'aqeedah of the Salaf - as is mentioned by Ibn Katheer in Tabaqaatush-Shaafi'iyyah and shown by his last book: Al-Ibaanah 'an Usoolid-Diyaanah.
46. Qur'aan - Soorah Yoosuf 12:106.
47. This is the saying of lbn 'Abbaas and others - as occurs in Jaami'ul-Bayaan 'an Ta'weelul-Qur'aan (13/50-51) of at-Tabaree.
48. Qur'aan - Soorah Muminoon 23:84-87.
49. Majmoo'ul-Fataawaa (3/97-105) of Ibn Taymiyyah.
50. Futoohul-Ghayb (p.176).