15.1 ALLAAH HAS TWO HANDS THAT BEFIT
- Both being from His Attributes that pertains to His Self being in a manner that befits Him.
15.1.1 QUR'AAN: (38):75
al- Bukhaaree, (Eng.) Vol.9, H515; Muslim (Eng.) Vol. 2.,
H2179, "The Hand of Allaah is full and gives continuously."
15.2 IT DOES NOT MEAN "POWER" [AL-
QOOWAH] OR "BLESSING" [AN- NI'MAH]
15.2.1 IT DIFFERS FROM WHAT IS APPARENT FROM THE
- And there's no proof for these figurative meanings.
15.2.2 THESE MEANINGS ARE IMPOSSIBLE IN THE
- As in Arabic, it's impossible to say that "Two Hands" means "Two Powers" or "Two Blessings".
15.2.3 POWER OR BLESSING IS NEVER FOUND IN THE DUAL
- While Hand is found as dual - i.e. the Two Hands of Allaah.
- So how can the former be meanings for the latter?
15.2.4 IF WE ASSUMED IT DID MEAN
- Then referring to (38):75, it could then be correct to say that Iblees was also made by Allaah's Hands [i.e. Power, according to this false belief]. This is absurd!
- And Iblees would have argued against Allaah via this, as he would claim to be the same as Aadam - both being created by His "Power" - according to this false interpretation.
15.2.5 THE HANDS ARE DESCRIBED SUCH THAT THEY CAN
ONLY BE HANDS.
- The texts have described a Palm for Allaah [al Kaff] and has affirmed Fingers [al- Asaabi'] and that His Hand Grasps [al Qabd] and Shakes [al Hazz]
- Hadeeth: al-Bukhaaree (Eng.) Vol. 9, H604; Muslim
(Eng.) Vol. 4, H6699: "Allaah will grasp the heavens with His Hand and the earth with the other, then He will shake them ..."