How is it then that he who indulges in sleep and misses prayer should conceivably feel comfortable while people are delighting in the mosques in the company of the Qur'aan, listening raptuously to Allaah's message, and basking happily in His gardens. He who prefers the pleasures of the bed to the pleasure of the communion with Allaah is the real loser.
These are a few suggestions to help you wake up for Fajr prayer. May Allah make them useful. Glory be to Allah, Most Exalted over any false attributions and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of all Beings.
Written by an anonymous student of Islamic knowlege with an introduction by Sheik Abdullah Ibn Jibreen
1. Fath-ul-Baari 3/28
2. Al-Waabil us-Sayyib no.53
3. Saheeh Sunan at-Tirmidhee
4. "With Medicine in the Noble Qur'aan" p.108 by Abdul-Hameed Dayyaab
5. Reported by Muslim, Aboo Daawood, Ibn Maajah and Nasaa'ee
6. Saheeh at-Targheeb wat-Tarheeb no.169